This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Migrate Drupal is a helper module to help with the migration of Drupal sites (e.g. Drupal 5 -> Drupal 6), when using the migrate module. Specifically (at the moment) for filefields.
** Currently requires Migrate Extra to be patched with**
The migrate module rocks, but it has problems with many to many relationships, like nodes to files. As Drupal to Drupal conversions are fairly common, we think this is a use case worth simplifying.
As we know the structure of a Drupal database, we can use that to make assumptions about how the tables are arranged and therefore make it MUCH simpler to migrate.
There is no GUI (yet), so its all in code, you have to do 3 things to set up. Currently it requires a patch to migrate extras.
This is a path from your site root, to the folder where your keeping the old files directory. Note, it expects the files to be in a folder called files e.g.
NODE_MIGRATE_FILE_PATH . 'files/images/foobar.jpg'
- NODE_MIGRATE_DEFAULT_DB / NODE_MIGRATE_OLD_DB
The names used for the databases in settings.php
- The node_migrate_field_mappings() function This is where the good stuff happens, its a structured array as follows.
$mappings[field_type][field_name_on_new_site][X] |- [table] = table in old db |- [col] = data column (e.g. the fid)
There is a sample in the module itself.
Created by OpenlyConnected
- Maintenance status: Seeking new maintainer
- Development status: No further development
- Downloads: 616
- Last modified: 27 November 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.