Middleware is used to establish XML-RPC based nearly realtime data exchange among any number of Drupal sites and external systems. Data can be replicated in many directions using different routes with different rules applied. Creations, updates and removals are separated. Pluggable connectors take care of system-specific implementations.
To integrate sites using middleware use Middleware client module
- Drupal 6.x users
- Simple source/destination routing
- Data flow monitoring
- Basic token-based authorization
More planned features for the first release:
- Drupal 6.x nodes/files exchange
- Administration interface
Attention! Middleware is under heavy development so all the code commited is for investigation purposes only.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: Import/Export, Performance and Scalability, Third-party Integration
- Downloads: 583
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.