This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
This “Microformats” module is a collection of methods designed to render semantic markup that can be altered by the core Drupal theme subsystem. It uses several PHP libraries via composer to implement the common Microformat design patterns.
Drupal 8 plan
Starting in May 2016, this module will be revised for Drupal 8, using composer to leverage mf2 library and streamline dependencies for more indieweb-related formats.
Check out the ideas and existing microformat + indieweb modules on d.o here:
The 8.x-1.x README.txt has more info.
Drupal 8 dev: Dan Feidt (HongPong)
Microformats wraps libraries that can help manage:
Drupal 5 version
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content, Theme Enhancements
- Reported installs: 2 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 145
- Last modified: May 7, 2016
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.