Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
If you want to use this module, your options are:
- Choose another, actively maintained module instead
- File an issue in the queue with a patch to fix the module and then contact the security team to have your version reviewed and the project handed over to you following the unsupported project process.
- Hire someone to fix the security bug so the module can be re-published (see this guide on how to hire a Drupal site developer)
This module enables microblogging on Drupal sites using it.
Users can publish microblog updates, follow and be followed by other users, and reply to other users' microblog updates.
Module also provides "public timeline" page as well as followers and following pages, and a block of "recent microblog updates."
It does not (currently) provide an API for accepting microblog updates from third party clients, nor does it attempt to push status updates to third party sites - the focus is on microblogging within the community of users on the site.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Community, Content
- Reported installs: 68 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 13,557
- Last modified: January 25, 2017
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.