This is a simple meta module. It installs the key tools for building Drupal
sites. When you disable or uninstall the module it removes the dependencies
for you too.
To start using meta_dev you can use one of the following methods:
Include the following entry in your drush make file
; Include dev tools projects[meta_dev][subdir] = "dev"
Download and Enable with Drush
Run the following command to download and enable meta_dev and all the
$ drush dl meta_dev && drush en -y meta_dev
Do it All Manually
I don't encourage the use of this method. You can download all of the dependencies
manually and enable meta_dev via the modules page (admin/modules). You'll need
the following modules:
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Developer, Examples, Utility
- Reported installs: 6 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 8,305
- Last modified: 19 December 2016
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.