This module provides an input filter that replaces tokens for Message entities. This is meant primarily as a solution to the issue in which tokens inside links are messed up by input filters when sending a message. By using this module you can keep your favorite filters for messages.
Configure your input formats at yoursite.com/admin/config/content/formats. This filter should be placed before any filters that might mess with tokens, such as HTML filter and Pathologic. You may put it right at the top to be on the safe side.
Creator and current maintainer is Kristofer Tengstrom.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Filters/Editors
- Reported installs: 29 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 118
- Last modified: December 3, 2016
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.