Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Makes it easier for editors to place their content exactly where they want it inside their menus.
This module adds a menu browser to the content forms. Users don't choose "parent" and "weight" for the menu item they are adding. Instead they choose a menu, and the menu gets loaded using ajax. The users then places the menu item inside the menu by clicking on the item they want to place the menu below. New menu items may also be placed as children of existing menu items.
To use this module install and enable it the normal way. It doesn't create any tables or variables. It replaces the menu part of the content forms.
This module should work well on touch-screen devices. (Only tested with Android devices so far)
- Maintenance status: Seeking new maintainer
- Development status: No further development
- Module categories: Administration, Site Navigation
- Reported installs: 416 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 5,610
- Last modified: September 12, 2016
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!