Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Posted by xurizaemon on
By default, Drupal 6+ use the Navigation menu for the breadcrumb. This module allows you to use the menu the current page belongs to for the breadcrumb.
As an added bonus, it also allows you to :
- Append the page title to the breadcrumb (either as a clickable url or not)
- Hide the breadcrumb if it only contains the link to the front page.
- Generate the breadcrumb from the URL structure if content does not belong to a menu (7.x-1.6 and older only)
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Content Display
- Reported installs: 37,208 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 340,230
- Last modified: June 10, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.