Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
This module allows you to use the menu the current page belongs to for the breadcrumb, generating breadcrumbs from the titles of parent menus. In the Drupal 6 and 7 version, you may also:
- Select and re-order the menus on which you want the menu-based breadcrumbs
- Append the page title to the breadcrumb (either as a clickable url or not)
- Hide the breadcrumb if it only contains the link to the front page
- Generate the breadcrumb from the URL structure if content does not belong to a menu (7.x-1.6 and older only)
In the Drupal 8 version these features are introduced:
- If the "Taxonomy Attachment" option is selected for a menu, and if the current page belongs to a taxonomy that is on that menu, it will inherit the taxonomy page's menu breadcrumbs (e.g., for blog entries that aren't on any menu).
- Other breadcrumb builders (e.g., the path & title-based Drupal 8 default breadcrumb builder) will be used if there is no applicable menu based breadcrumb.
Under active development in Drupal 8 (open issues); maintenance fixes only in Drupal 7.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content Display, SEO, Site Navigation, Taxonomy
- Reported installs: 37,304 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 342,248
- Last modified: October 17, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.