This simple module allows you to specify some additional attributes for menu items such as id, name, class, style, and rel.
You should use this module when
- You want to "nofollow" certain menu items to sculpt the flow of PageRank through your site
- You want to give a menu item an ID so you can easily select it using jQuery
- You want to add additional classes or styles to a menu item
The module currently allows you to set the following attributes for each menu item:
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Administration, Site Navigation
- Reported installs: 157,741 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 603,902
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: February 15, 2016
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.