Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This simple module allows you to specify some additional attributes for menu items such as id, name, class, style, and rel.
You should use this module when
- You want to "nofollow" certain menu items to sculpt the flow of PageRank through your site
- You want to give a menu item an ID so you can easily select it using jQuery
- You want to add additional classes or styles to a menu item
The module currently allows you to set the following attributes for each menu item:
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Administration, Site Navigation
- Reported installs: 157,567 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 589,489
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: February 15, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.