By default, Drupal allows only users with the Administer menus and menu items permission to add, modify or delete menu items.
Menu Admin per Menu allows to give roles per menu admin permissions without giving them full admin permission.
For instance, you may let certain users manage the items of the Main or Navigation menus but not those of the Management menu.
- Install the module like any other module.
- Navigate to admin/people/permissions and set permissions for each role and each menu under Menu Admin per Menu.
If users with per menu permissions don't have the Use the administration pages and help permission, they will not by default be able to see the Menus item (admin/structure/menu) inside Administration/Structure.
So don't forget to move this item to the root of the Management menu or somewhere else it can be seen by those users.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Administration, Content Access Control, Security, User Access & Authentication
- Reported installs: 21,966 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 64,751
- Last modified: August 19, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.