Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Memetracker is looking for a new maintainer. If you're interested, send an email to Mark Boudreau at email@example.com
The memetracker module uses algorithms in the machinelearningapi to intelligently filter and group content from designated content sources both internal and external. The module's purpose is to find and display to a community in real time the most interesting conversations and memes within a community as they emerge.
Memetracker seeks to emulate the functionality of successful commercial memetrackers such as Techmeme, Polymeme, Google News, Tailrank, and Megite. It will be an open-source implementation of memetracking technology that can be easily plugged into Drupal-based community sites.
Depends on the machinelearningapi. Both modules must be installed.
- Maintenance status: Seeking new maintainer
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: Community, Content Display, Syndication
- Reported installs: 1 site currently reports using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 4,364
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!