#D8CX: I pledge that Memcache Storage will have a full Drupal 8 release on the day that Drupal 8 is released.
Installation & Configuration
For information about installation and configuration please see the documentation.
This module is an alternative to Memcache API and Integration module focused on speed. See list of its features:
- You can move all cache to the memory.
- You can move users' sessions to the memory.
- You can move lock system to the memory.
- Module can store cached pages for anonymous users as a plain text, so proxy servers (like Nginx with enabled ngx_http_memcached) can get such pages directly from memcached pool and avoid heavy requests to the backend.
- You may clear data from single cache bin, cache cluster or flush all cached data from Drupal UI (screenshot).
- You may find helpful nice debug output (screenshot).
- Integration with Drush
- Integration with Administration menu. Module provides link for flushing memcached data from navigation toolbar.
- Active development and kind support.
Please, take a minute and write some words about using this module. Thanks!
- Module was designed and developed by Maslovskiy Evgeniy.
- Module development was not sponsored by anyone. It was created for the love of Drupal.