Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Posted by robertDouglass on
This module provides integration between Drupal and Memcached with the following features:
- An API for using Memcached and the PECL Memcache or Memcached libraries with Drupal.
- Memcache backends for the following systems (all drop-in):
- Caching (memcache.inc)
- Locking (memcache-lock.inc)
- Sessions (memcache-session.inc) (D6 only)
- A module that provides a comprehensive administrative overview of Drupal's interaction with Memcached and stats.
- A set of tests that can be run to test your memcache setup.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Administration, Performance and Scalability
- Reported installs: 36,933 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 872,829
- Last modified: May 26, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.