The MediaWiki API module
This module provides an input filter which allows the conversion of content marked up using MediaWiki syntax to html for display on your drupal site, by using the "parse" feature of the MediaWiki API.
Using this module has some advantages
- There is no tight coupling with the MediaWiki codebase, all re-use of MediaWiki code is done via the API.
- Notwithstanding any major changes to the MediaWiki API it should be easy to use this module with future releases of MediaWiki and therefore the latest MediaWiki syntax
- You get to use the full MediaWiki syntax, including any install extensions
Due to a lot of other activities I'm looking for co-maintainer(s) in order to this module gets stable. Contact me if you are interested!
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Reported installs: 78 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 5,161
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.