Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Posted by jablko on
Integrate Drupal with an existing MediaWiki installation.
This module currently provides three features:
- Creates a MediaWiki markup input format which filters input through the integrated MediaWiki installation's parser. MediaWiki markup and extensions are processed consistently by MediaWiki and the Drupal input format.
- Adds the MediaWiki editor toolbar to Drupal textarea inputs on which the MediaWiki markup filter is active.
- Provides an interface, through
admin/settings/mediawiki, to configure a MediaWiki interwiki prefix for the current Drupal site, so one can link from MediaWiki to Drupal with
[[myprefix:node/123|an important node]]
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: Third-party Integration
- Downloads: 1,241
- Last modified: December 1, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!