This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Mediapool provides a pool for categorized media to provide dynamic stock media to nodes upon display.
Work is underway for a (long overdue) D7 version. If you have any feature requests, please open an issue.
Mediapool provides a pool for categorized media to provide dynamic stock media to nodes upon display. Currently the media is limited to images via the included sub-module, Imagepool.
So, for example, you have a content type, Travel, which contains an image field. if a Travel node has no image, Imagepool can select a random image from a pool of travel images and provide that image when the node is displayed.
- Creates a content type for each media pool (currently Imagepool)
- Creates a vocabulary for the pool
- Admin settings page to identify affected content types and to choose the field in each that is to be monitored
- Admin report shows each media pool, its category (term) and the number of media pieces it contains
Drupal 6.x - Imagefield, Taxonomy and CCK modules must be enabled.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Downloads: 3,384
- Last modified: December 1, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.