Embedded Media Field - http://drupal.org/project/emfield
Embedded Audio Field - Part of the emfield project
- Install and Enable Embedded Media Field,
Embedded Audio Field and Media:Podbean
- Go to Administer › Content management › Embedded Media Field configuration
- Click the Audio Tab
- Check the checkbox "Allow content from Podbean"
- Insert the podcast account id (used in the podcast URL e.g. username.podbean.com)
- Select the player style you wish to use
- Create your content types and content as you would for any other media field
Podbean.com is an easy and powerful way to start podcasting
- Easy to publish your podcast in 3 steps. No tech to learn.
- Powerful promoting tools, iTunes Preview, Statistics.
- Wonderful income chances with ads, paid subscriptions.
and now you can display your podcast on your drupal site too!
The development of this module was enabled thanks to The Film Photography Project.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content Construction Kit (CCK), Import/Export, Media, Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 11 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 429
- Last modified: November 27, 2014