This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
The Media: PBS module allows administrators to easily embed PBS videos into their site. Harnessing the power of Embedded Media Field for Drupal 6, it allows editors to simply past the URL or embed code of the desired video into a field, which will automatically parse and display the video according to its predetermined settings. The forthcoming Drupal 7 version will likewise integrate with the Media module to bring a full file browsing experience on the back end. The module also integrates with Views, allowing for a full range of display options.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content, Content Construction Kit (CCK), Content Display, File Management, Media, Third-party Integration, Views
- Reported installs: 14 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,067
- Last modified: 2 December 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.