This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Media Gallery Extra provides additional features and improvements for the Media Gallery module.
- Added setting to specify galleries root directory in the file upload directory where gallery media will be stored.
- Added ability to configure a subdirectory path per gallery with patterns (tokens) support.
- Added setting to enable/disable the License settings for this image field of the media form.
- Added setting to enable/disable the Blocks settings of the gallery form.
- New hooks to extend existing functionality.
- Statistics: count views for galleries media items.
- Dynamic galleries: adds "virtual" galleries (and blocks) that show recently added media, popular media based on the number of views, random media, etc.
- Gallery collections feature with friendly usage.
Please notice that this module is still in development stage and is subject to major changes. I discourage using it in production site but and I'm planning a release as soon as it will be more stable.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Media
- Reported installs: 747 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 5,432
- Last modified: 2 December 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.