This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Apart from that, the profile's make file downloads a number of media provider (see http://groups.drupal.org/node/168009) and development modules, to get you going with media testing/development.
- Update versions of required/optional modules
- Update/extend functionality of the profile (= what it does upon installation)
Want to help keeping the profile up to date? Head over to the issue queue.
How to install
- Download and install drush: http://drupal.org/project/drush.
- Run the following command:
drush make http://goo.gl/xIL5oW media_dev --prepare-install --working-copy
drush make http://goo.gl/oSlkdo media_dev --prepare-install --working-copy
to download everything (core, the media profile, contrib modules & libraries)
into a folder called 'media_dev'.
- Install the site as usual, using the 'Media development profile' as the
Try it out with simplytest.me
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Downloads: 8,499
- Last modified: April 17, 2015
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.