Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This module is an extension to the Drupals Media module and together with other modules like plupload and manualcrop it provides a slick drag-and-drop interface to work with many images in an article.
This is useful for large news sites or portals that have many different image formats and need to cut-down the amount of time used in adding, editing and managing images in articles.
The use of these modules are recommended to get additional functionality.
- Manual crop
(This module is now integrated and packaged with the latest alpha version of Media Desk)
Mediabox differs in the basic approach towards images and formats. Media desk helps when you have various image formats and need an overview of all the images you plan to use in an article and gives you a drag and drop interface to choose which images to use for which formats.
Mediabox has built their own interface for a file browser and editing the files, but Media Desk uses the interfaces provided by the Media module like the filebrowser, edit, plupload integration etc.
- With the latest release alpha2 you do not need media multiselect and manualcrop module. Please disable them to avoid conflicts.
- Maintenance status: Seeking new maintainer
- Development status: No further development
- Module categories: Media
- Reported installs: 8 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,123
- Last modified: April 15, 2016
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!