This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Integrates Colorbox with the Media module via a custom colorbox field formatter. The field formatter may be applied to file based fields and as the formatter for the 'file' field on file entity types.
Update: The latest release of Media supports Colorbox. You only need Media Colorbox with the latest release if you want video popups, extra popup fields, or standard, non-hover captions. You can follow the issue here in the Media queue.
- Media (7.x-2.x)
- The Media Element module is highly recommended for integrating uploaded video and audio files
You should update immediately. The current version fixes several major issues for which I can take none of the credit. The Drupal community is amazing! Check the release notes for details. And, post an issue if you have any troubles.
There is an extra anchor element being generated for entities embedded in a WYSIWYG.
File Type fields are currently not displaying in popups: https://drupal.org/node/2060073
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Fields, Media
- Reported installs: 7,841 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 49,530
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.