Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
The Media: Captions module provides an API for processing and displaying Closed Captions for videos. It currently augments the Embedded Media Field to provide closed captions for the Media: YouTube module, when displayed using the Longtail video player using its Captions plugin. Future plans include the ability to associate Audio Description files (mp3) as well.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content, Content Construction Kit (CCK), Content Display, Media, Third-party Integration, Utility
- Downloads: 918
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!