- Adding tags to media when uploading.
- Searching media
- MBP 7.x-3.x Hierarchical taxonomy based organization e.g. “folders
- MBP 7.x-3.x Mirroring folder taxonomy to filesystem
- MBP 7.x-3.x Drag & Drop to move files between folders
- MBP 7.x-3.x Multi selection of files
- MBP 7.x-3.x Bulk operations on files
- MBP 7.x-3.x Media Basked to download multiple files at once
The module is still in development and more features should be coming soon. Based on the feature requests in the issue queue and my own thoughts I would organize the features for Media Browser Plus into two categories. Functional and organizational.
- Click and drag to select multiple files
- Selecting multiple files with shift or ctrl
- Searching media
- Contextual links and actions
- Uploading or importing a file structure into a taxonomy hierarchy e.g. the directory tree in a zipped upload gets converted into the “folders” taxonomy
- Updating and applying taxonomies read from media files e.g. tags added to images
- Personal and public “folders”
- Shared “folders” either by user or role
If you have ideas or want to help out, please feel encouraged to join in the issue queue. Feedback, requests, testing, and patches are always appreciated.
- MBP 7.x-1.x is for Media 7.x-1.x
- MBP 7.x-3.x is for Media 7.x-2.x
- Discontinued MBP 7.x-2.x was for Media 7.x-2.x
Branches 2.x and 3.x sponsored by Cando Image
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 9,713 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 72,369
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.