The MD5 Check generates a md5 checksum of all module files. If module is changed a critical security error is generated in watchdog log.
This module should only used in production enviroments.
Planned features for 7.x branch:
- Email notifications
- Add special folders to watch
- updates should be recognized
- add filter for files
We'll keep 6.x as stable as possible however no new features will be added. Only critical bugs will be addressed. All new feature requests will be logged and saved for the 7.x and 8.x branch.
- Hacked - this module differs from MD5 Check module as its only intended to be used on development servers to verify integrity of modules. MD5 Check is to be used on production to act as first line of defense against changed module files.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 813 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 6,160
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.