This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
This module provide features to create MailChimp campaigns from a node content.
The module is usable (the developers are using it on production sites), but not ready yet, it's under active development, so many changes will come...
Please try it out, send feedback!
- Create MailChimp campaigns from a node content.
- List the campaigns attached to a node.
- Send campaigns.
- Delete campaigns.
- Campaign creation settings:
- MailChimp mailing list
- From name, from email
- Template ID
- Template section ID-s for node title and node content
- Sitewide campaign creation settings
- Campaign creation settings by node type
- Campaign creation settings before create a campaign
- Campaigns are entities
- Node display type for campaigns, so fields can has different display settings in a campaign and on the site
- node--mcc.tpl.php for theming the campaigns
- MailChimp module http://drupal.org/project/mailchimp
- MailChimp lists module (part of MailChimp module)
- Entity API module http://drupal.org/project/entity
Click for screenshots
- Campaigns list on MailChimp and in Drupal
- Sent campaign, with a predesigned template, contains node body, taxonomy terms and attached images. Just the title, and the content are replaced, so you need a pre prepared template... (but you should make it just once)
- The same campaign, with a prepared template
- Refactor theme hooks
- Campaigns list on admin pages
- Campaign information display redesign (campaigns list)
- Send test
- Update already created campaign content
- Better and simpler template handling
- Better version control
- Batch campaign data refreshing
- Campaign statistics
- Maintenance status: Seeking new maintainer
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content, Mail
- Reported installs: 66 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 2,348
- Last modified: 2 December 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.