A very small module that allows for the page cache maximum age to be customised per node type in addition to the site-wide default.
Also integrates with Views so that displays using time-based or content-based
caching can emit a cache-control header based on the shortest max-age of any
nodes included in the results. Look for the "max age" options in the cache
settings for your views displays.
If you are looking for a module with more options, try APE.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Performance and Scalability
- Reported installs: 6 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,037
- Last modified: June 1, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.