This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Allows administrators to apply a taxonomy term to all posts containing a given keyword(s) or phrase. Requires the core Search module to provide the index of nodes.
Please note, the awesome Views Bulk Operations module provides a much more extensible solution (but I hit a memory limit issue and needed this small utility module).
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: Administration, Content, Taxonomy, Utility
- Reported installs: 28 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 2,845
- Last modified: 27 November 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.