Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
This module is useful for developers who want to fill the site with a content skeleton.
From a titles list and a standard body content, you can create the corresponding nodes (having choosen the adapted content type). You can set a menu to put the nodes in and a term to tag with.
This is not a content import, neither a complete fake content creator : it's a mix between this to simply create the skeleton of your site with true nodes containing a temporary content.
To come, if needed : add multiple terms, general settings (like authorized content types).
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: Content, Developer
- Reported installs: 21 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,797
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.