Looking for a new maintainer
See this post for details: https://drupal.org/node/2084541
Provides an API for integrating the jQuery Masonry plugin with Drupal.
Masonry is a dynamic grid layout plugin for jQuery. Think of it as the flip-side of CSS floats. Whereas floating arranges elements horizontally then vertically, Masonry arranges elements vertically, positioning each element in the next open spot in the grid. The result minimizes vertical gaps between elements of varying height, just like a mason fitting stones in a wall.
As this is an API module, you will likely want to download some of the sub-modules below that implement this API to provide Masonry functionality to various parts of your site.
Additionally, no styling is provided by this API module or any of the sub-modules. You will need to add your own CSS as described here.
The Masonry plugin requires jQuery v1.6 or greater.
As Drupal 7 only ships with jQuery v1.4.4, you'll need to upgrade jQuery to a later version. You can do this by installing one of the following modules:
- Libraries (2.x)
- Download and enable the required modules listed above
- Update jQuery (see 'jQuery Compatibility' above)
- Download the Masonry plugin (jquery.masonry.min.js) to your libraries directory (should be available at /sites/.../libraries/masonry/jquery.masonry.min.js) - see here for further details
- Download and enable Masonry API (and optionally any sub-modules, see above)
- Check /admin/reports/status to ensure the Masonry plugin was properly detected