Provides an API for integrating the jQuery Masonry plugin with Drupal.
As this is an API module, you will likely want to download some of the sub-modules below that implement this API to provide Masonry functionality to various parts of your site.
Additionally, no styling is provided by this API module or any of the sub-modules. You will need to add your own CSS as described here.
The Masonry plugin requires jQuery v1.6 or greater.
As Drupal 7 only ships with jQuery v1.4.4, you'll need to upgrade jQuery to a later version. You can do this by installing one of the following modules:
- Libraries (2.x)
- Download and enable the required modules listed above
- Update jQuery (see 'jQuery Compatibility' above)
- Download the Masonry plugin :
- Branch 3.x only: you need to create a directory for imagesloaded in the libraries directory and then download the imagesloaded library from http://imagesloaded.desandro.com/imagesloaded.pkgd.min.js. Rename it to be located at :
- Download and enable Masonry API (and optionally any sub-modules, see above)
- Check /admin/reports/status to ensure the Masonry plugin was properly detected
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 11,130 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 54,574
- Last modified: August 3, 2016
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.