The Markdown with SmartyPants module allows you to enter content using Markdown, a simple, plain text syntax that is filtered into valid XHTML, and will automatically convert plain ASCII characters to their proper Unicode entities in context ("curly quotes," et al.) using SmartyPants.
If you use the GeSHI filter for code syntax highlighting, rearrange these filters after that one.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: Filters/Editors
- Reported installs: 30 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 4,542
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.