MARC is the standard format for bilbliographic records for libraries. (More about MARC: http://www.loc.gov/marc/)
This module allow you to import MARC records as nodes, to do things like pre-populating book review sites or even recreating your library's catalog in a rich social environment.
If you are a new user of the module, download the 6.x-2.0 version; it is much easier to use.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Import/Export, Utility
- Reported installs: 6 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 4,136
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.