This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Still very early in development. Help and co-maintainers are always welcome.
What this modules (will do) does
- Sets ups database tables and associated plugins to store maps, layers, and styles
- Creates API calls to retrieve objects, rendering objects through map type, layer type, and style type plugins.
- Provides a standardized interface for defining these objects in Drupal.
- Provides as example module.
- Provides documentation.
- This module is being developed in Drupal 7 and will not see any back ports to Drupal 6.
What this module does NOT do
- Provide a common API for common map actions, like zooming.
- Abstract out common mapping API calls, like the Mapstraction library.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Developer, Location, Utility
- Last modified: August 24, 2013
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.