Maintenance mode API notifies other modules when the site is switched into or from maintenance mode.
This means that other modules can respond to this, for example:
- Disabling Nagios alerts whilst the site is in maintenance mode
- Alerting a list of users when the site goes into or out of maintenance mode
- Configuing a reverse proxy to display a static page whilst the site is in maintenance mode
This module provides no UI in itself, and only implements one feature: adding an entry to watchdog when the site is switched to maintenance mode.
This module was created to support the varnish maintenance mode module, but I hope it will find other purposes as time goes on.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Utility
- Reported installs: 179 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 3,410
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.