Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Maintenance mode API notifies other modules when the site is switched into or from maintenance mode.
This means that other modules can respond to this, for example:
- Disabling Nagios alerts whilst the site is in maintenance mode
- Alerting a list of users when the site goes into or out of maintenance mode
- Configuing a reverse proxy to display a static page whilst the site is in maintenance mode
This module provides no UI in itself, and only implements one feature: adding an entry to watchdog when the site is switched to maintenance mode.
This module was created to support the varnish maintenance mode module, but I hope it will find other purposes as time goes on.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Utility
- Reported installs: 245 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 3,825
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.