Supported by the Drupal Computing module, this module helps you manage machine learning libraries written in Java and Python so that you can use them to process Drupal data in a distributed computing environment. The module does two things:
- Check and report what Java and Python libraries are installed on your machine.
- Install Java/Python libraries using "drush make". (to be implemented)
These libraries are supported.
- Apache Mahout: All around machine learning libraries that supports Hadoop.
- Weka: Another machine learning libraries.
- Apache Commons Math: Math library to do linear algebra and much more.
- Apache Lucene: Text analysis tool.
- Prefuse: Data visualization.
- NumPy/SciPy: Essential all around library.
- Scikit-Learn: Popular machine learning library.
- rpy: Python-R interface; run R script in Python.
- Orange: Another machine learning library.
- matplotlib: Essential data visualization tool.
- igraph: Network analysis tool.
See README.txt for information about how to use the module.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Developer, Novelty, Statistics, Third-party Integration, Utility
- Reported installs: 2 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 874
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.