Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Speeds up the querying, by name, of terms in a taxonomy, by stopping code from having to use the SQL "LOWER" command. This can make a huge difference to query times on a site with a large number of terms.
This module should only be installed if required by other modules. It does not add any additional functionality, and does not have any configuration options.
The following modules depend on this module:
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: No further development
- Module categories: Performance and Scalability, Taxonomy
- Reported installs: 117 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 4,660
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!