Using this module, organizations of any size can integrate their Drupal website with LoopFuse OneView to automate marketing processes. LoopFuse is an open source solution that enables enterprises to automate web activity tracking, lead qualification and lead scoring activities. Acquia funded the development of the initial version of the module as part of their effort to connect their corporate Drupal web site with the LoopFuse OneView application. LoopFuse has taken over the project for version 6.x and, as such, the modules do differ in scope and dependency.
- A LoopFuse account is required for this module to work. A FreeView version is available.
- CRM Software. Right now LoopFuse only works with Salesforce.com, so you need a Salesforce.com account (30 day free trial available)
- Version 6.x requires the Webform module for forms integration.
Version 6.x Contributors:
Version 5.x contributors:
The creators and maintainers of the Google Analytics module, which provided the basis for the loopfuse analytics sub-module.
This project has been sponsored by:
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 5 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,320
- Last modified: 27 November 2014
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.