This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Log Watcher allows you to monitor your site logs in a systematic way by setting up scheduled aggregations for specific log types. For example, if you want to keep tabs on your "page not found" logs, you might create a job that sends you the top 25 "page not found" errors. The latest run of any given report is also available from the administration screen, so you can view them on demand as well.
Users in a role that has the "administer logwatcher" permission will receive email versions of the reports configured in the Log Watcher report administration form. Anonymous and Authenticated User roles are excluded from the ability to receive the report by email.
The module depends heavily on the availability of a crontab and is scheduled by the cronplus module.
- Maintenance status: Seeking new maintainer
- Development status: No further development
- Module categories: Administration
- Reported installs: 2 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 2,638
- Last modified: 31 December 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.