This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Logo switcher allows the use of an alternate logo on nominated pages. Users with appropriate permissions can upload an image to use as the alternate logo or enter a path to an existing image. The display of the alternate logo is controlled by specifying paths, using the same format as blocks.
Development of Logo Switcher was sponsored by Technocrat.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Content Display, Theme Enhancements
- Reported installs: 4 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 789
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.