A simple module providing a method to redirect users according to an URL-defined parameter after logging in. Allows redirects toward non-Drupal location.
- Lightweight and minimal configuration. No module dependencies!
- Allows custom URL parameter name
- Filters XSS URL input
Proud to be none!
Contribute to the Community!
Please contribute by reporting bugs, helping to solve other users' problems, providing patches, sharing your opinions about this module in the issue queue. Thanks :).
Currently I can't work full time on this module, so two or three co-maintainers that can help fix bugs, and maybe make some development are mostly appreciated. Please contact me if you're interested. Thanks again.
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: User Access & Authentication, User Management
- Reported installs: 1,660 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 51,416
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: 2 December 2014
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.