Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
The 6.x-2.0-alpha3 release (and later) require the PHP cURL extension.
This module provides an interface to PayPal using Instant Payment Notifications (IPN). It currently supports paid memberships (subscriptions), donations (tip jar) and paid adverts (classified ads).
lm_paypal is not a generic payment processing module. If you want a more complete commerce system, suggest you look at ubercart or ecommerce.
LM Paypal now consists of four modules:
- lm_paypal which handles talking with PayPal, receiving, validating and processing PayPal IPN messages. To use the other modules this module is required.
- lm_paypal_donations which works with lm_paypal to provide donation buttons ("tip jar")
- lm_paypal_subscriptions which works with lm_paypal to provided paid role memberships. If Organic Groups is installed then OG subscriptions can also be created.
- lm_paypal_paid_adverts which works with lm_paypal and lm_paypal_subscriptions to allow any node type to be flagged as requiring payment to be published. Articles created with these flagged node types are only publically viewable once paid for using an admin configured paypal subscription. This provides a "classified ads" system for Drupal.
NOTE: The Drupal 4.7 and 5.0 versions of this module are in maintenanceThe 4.7 and 5.0 are no longer supported.
-only mode. No new features will be added, or changes backported, apart from critical defects. We have elected to do this, in order to concentrate development efforts on improving the current version of the module for Drupal 6.
NOTE: Most new development is happening on the 6.x-2.x-dev branch, but this is currently not suitable for production deployment. However, the more testing, and the more users that help out, the better it will get!
Here are some screenshots that demonstrate how to use the module:
This module was originally developed by LeeMcL, maintained, extended for a while by lyricnz, kerauno, L-four made steps towards a full D7 port and is currently maintained by John Franklin. You may contact any of the current or former maintainers for paid customization/extension of this module.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 375 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 29,649
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!