Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Posted by sumitk on
- Add task / mark task as completed, move up/down in the list
- Different blocks to display own task list / all the team’s tasks
- Keep simple per user to do lists, that can be crossed when completed and kept as a log.
- The lists may be per user / per group, with the option of seeing other people’s list in the same space.
- Tracker block for what people is working on on your team (It could show latest done tasks or the next task for everyone in the team)
- Ability to view push tasks on other people’s task lists, they may be colored differently.
- Simple ajax UI for adding/editing/move tasks on the list. We’ll assume the current task is the one at the top of the list.
- The team task list just need to be refreshed on page reloads for now. We’ll see later about refreshing it automatically.
- Add task / mark task as completed, move up/down in the list - DONE!! with ajax and nice UI
- Different blocks to display own task list / all the team’s tasks - well I wrote a block so that user can see and manage task list. Teams task list - this idea needs some work and help like - How will I identify members of a group OR space ?
- Keep simple per user to do lists, that can be crossed when completed and kept as a log. - DONE!! there is going to be one task list per user and only that will appear as a block. users can mark tasks check and that will scroll to bottom of list and marked as done - so in this way we can maintain log + there is a delete button so that user can delete task.
- Editing of an existing task with ajax - DONE!! users can edit their tasks by clicking edit on their hover and then a simple text field to edit it :) - you can give suggestions here about use of text field OR a pop-up to edit tasks :)
- The lists may be per user / per group, with the option of seeing other people’s list in the same space. - Per user list is so far done - I tried putting stuff with spaces but I think I need someone help to understand spaces and context .. I read documentation but I am still not getting it right :( .
- Module working perfectly fine with spaces and context integration now! :)
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Last modified: May 14, 2012
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.