This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Link ESI is a quick way to add ESI (Edge Side Includes) tags to a node. It provides a field-formatter so that a link field will be rendered as an ESI tag instead.
The module doesn't process the ESI tags in any way - you should use something like Varnish or Akamai to actually handle the ESI processing. This module simply allows you to output ESI tags.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Fields, Third-party Integration, Utility
- Downloads: 368
- Last modified: 27 November 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.