This is a preprocessor for LESS files.
Add your files just like any other css file, just with ".css.less" as the extension, and they will be automatically processed.
RTL support will work as long as your file extension is ".css.less".
7.x-4.0 Features (PHP 5.3+ required)
- Source Maps - debug to original .less files straight from your browser.
- Less node.js support - the canonical version of Less.
- Autoprefixer support - no more vendor extension mixins needed.
There are several new features:
- Live style reload
- Variables editable in UI per theme
Custom LESS functions(only supported with legacy leafo/lessphp)
- Correct relative path
- Demo module included
less_demo module should provide API demonstration for new features.
- Libraries API
- less.php and unpack it so that 'lessc.inc.php' is located at 'sites/all/libraries/lessphp/lessc.inc.php'.
Fully compatible with CSS aggregation:
Drupal 6 "Optimize CSS files" setting under "Administer→Site configuration→Performance" (admin/settings/performance).
Drupal 7 "Aggregate and compress CSS files" setting under "Administration→Configuration→Development→Performance" (admin/config/development/performance)
Should work with most themes and caching mechanisms.
Confirmed to work with:
If your source file was
Then your compiled file will be
If you liked this module try:
- This project is sponsored by M29
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Developer, Drush, Theme Enhancements
- Reported installs: 21,893 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 67,504
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: February 3, 2015