Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Posted by drumm on
- A generalized database for storing legislative data, such as bills, politicians, and votes.
- Import scripts to fill this database.
- Does not especially provide an API or UI at this time; all you get is a database.
|U.S. Congress||Stable and well-tested|
|Los Angeles||In development|
Post an issue if you are interested in developing others.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: Third-party Integration
- Downloads: 977
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.