Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Posted by tnightingale on
- Create & manage simple geometries: Point, LineString, Polygon.
- Maintains complex geometries: MultiPoint, MultiLineString, MultiPolygon and GeometryCollection. (These can't be created yet but it won't mess with your existing data.)
- Delete geometries.
- Supports single or multi-value Geofields (cardinality).
- Use base layers defined by Leaflet module.
- Install and enable Leaflet Widget and its required modules in the usual way.
Learn more about installing Drupal modules.
Ensure you've a path like
Further documentation How to install Leaflet Widget for Geofield.
- Libraries (2.x)
- Geofield (1.x or 2.x) please use the same module versions
- GeoPHP 1.x-dev: This module requires the latest dev release as there are issues with parsing GeoJSON in the latest stable release.
- Leaflet Widget requires Leaflet JS to be available. By default the version bundled with the Leaflet.widget library will be used. However if you have Leaflet module installed and Leaflet JS located at
sites/all/libraries/leaflet, that version will be used.
Development sponsored by Affinity Bridge.
- Maintenance status: Seeking new maintainer
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Fields, Location
- Reported installs: 1,654 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 8,906
- Last modified: October 27, 2015
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!