This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
This module is meant to assist Drupal admins in configuring, debugging, sharing, and submitting support and bug request related to LDAP integration modules. LDAP Help Module should be disabled unless you are debugging or configuring ldap problems. It adds no functionality to the LDAP modules.
There is a lot of frustration configuring LDAP and this module is intended to help people help themselves with modules like ldapauth, ldapgroups, and other ldap modules. It evolved from helping with the support queue in ldap_integration.
Moving into LDAP project for Drupal 7
This is part of http://drupal.org/project/ldap for Drupal 7.
- Maintenance status: Unsupported
- Development status: Obsolete
- Module categories: Developer, User Access & Authentication
- Reported installs: 19 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,587
- Last modified: 20 July 2016
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.