Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
This module integrates Drupal 7 with "X-Cart Next" shopping cart software (ex-LiteCommerce 3) as follows:
- catalog and checkout sections are displayed within pages rendered by Drupal
- e-commerce blocks can be moved around the page like other "regular" Drupal blocks
- you can style e-commerce elements with css files in your Drupal theme
- once a user registered in your Drupal website he/she goes to checkout as a registered customer (user accounts are synchronized between the systems)
X-Cart Next is an e-commerce solution with clean and smooth user interface with AJAX enhancements like the quick and easy one-page checkout and the ability to add products to cart with Drag'n'Drop. You can find more details about it here: http://next.x-cart.com/
The live demo of the integration Drupal and LiteCommerce 3 (this is a core platform for X-Cart Next) still accessible here: http://www.litecommerce.com/store/main
You can find instructions on installing LiteCommerce 3 into existing websites built with Drupal 7 at https://github.com/litecommerce/core/wiki/Installing-LiteCommerce
Check also our Drupal 7 theme which is developed specifically for using with LiteCommerce: http://drupal.org/project/lc3_clean
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 19 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 2,108
- Last modified: December 1, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.