This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
A module that allows you to display your location nodes in the Layar Augmented Reality App.
It's a Views based module that uses a style and filter plug-in to create the Layar compatible JSON from your nodes. Create your views and then create a "Layar" node and select the views you want to include in your Layer, View the the node and your Points of Interest URL is displayed. Which you can then use on the Layar website as the server for your Layer.
A Drupal 7 version of this module is in progress.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content Display, Location, Mobile, Views
- Reported installs: 8 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,766
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.