Give the gift of Drupal. All merchandise is 50% off through 2016.
I decided to rewrite and rearrange the code for 6.x in a new branch which need to be reconfigured again by those who want upgrade it from 2.x, i removed things needed only in Drupal 4.6/4.7 and now Last Node fit better with the actual Drupal features.
The rewrite is not yet complete, for suggestions open an issue!
Last node provide:
- a page for any content type with pager;
- one block with the main links to last_node/type address for each type allowed;
- one marquee block with all latest 10 items, belonging to all nodes allowed;
- one block with latest 10 items for each node type;
- RSS feed for each node type;
- at setting page you can associate one picture and one label for most representative last_node/ result.
Last node vs. Views: Last Node don't create other Db Table, it's very fast and easy to use; Views it's more complete but more complex and redundancy-capabilities for my simple use.
In a demonstration site the block last 10 for type is visible just when a node of the same type is show (option auto-hide it's set up)
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content Display, Paging
- Reported installs: 77 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 10,182
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.